Monday 20 January 2014

Ode to the Mutant Cheeseballs

Another 10th grade... fantasy?

Once upon a time my sister,
Ate a cheeseball and got a blister.
Then she spit the cheeseball out
And my sister began to shout.
For she was in extreme pain.
Soon enough it began to rain
Millions of cheeseballs everywhere.
My sister scared, ran away from there.
The cheeseballs started to move around
Looking for weapons on the ground.
The mutant cheeseballs had come to take revenge.
That's when I saw a cherry lozenge.
I grabbed it and put it in water boiling,
Till it became a syrup, thick and spoiling.
Luckily there was a huge amount.
"Will it defeat them?", I began to doubt.
At this moment I couldn't stop to think.
So I took a few balloons to the sink.
Filled them all with cherry syrup.
Suddenly, in came my friends, saying "Wassup?!"
Looking around at the big mess outside,
"Let's kick cheeseball butts!", they cried.
Everyone grabbed buckets full of balloons,
Went outside to find cheeseballs as big as the moons.
Freaked out a bit, but went into Kung fu mode.
I don't know if this story is worth becoming an ode.
Soon it was cheeseballs versus cherry medicine.
Finally my sister decided to pitch in.
Balloons and balloons and some more,
With cherry syrup, covered the grassy floor.
I must say it was awesome fun,
Until we realized the job was not done.
You see, the cheeseballs were now immune to cherry.
We searched frantically for some other flavor - if possible a berry.
Then my friend began to hunger
Told us "I'd get a snack before I starve any longer."
I went in the kitchen with her feeling sunk.
Opened a cupboard to find Lemon Sour Punk.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!", I screamed with ecstasy
"The sourness of lemon will kill all of thee!
Everyone! Come here and grab a Nerf gun,
It's gonna be a game of aim, hit and run!"
We cut the Sour Punk into small little pieces.
Hungry, we ate a few Reese's.
We walked outside, cool and prepared.
The flame in everyone's eyes all flared.
Food fight began, lemon versus cheeseball.
As lemon burnt, they began to fall.
All that was left, was a cream cheese pond.
Everyone agreed they had felt like James Bond.
Then we realized we were covered with cheese.
I shrugged and said "Hopefully it'll come out with ease."

1 comment: